We have a need in our school district for a School Psychologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: South of Oylmpia, WA
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- School Psychology License
- Valid Washington State ESA Certificate
- • Active state licensure for WA
- • Able to obtain valid Washington State ESA certificate for SCHOOL PSYCH with appropriate Endorsement(s)
- • Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance
- • Current first aid and CPR certification.
- Full Time | 35 hours a week
- Grade Levels Covered: K – 12
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement