Category Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
Job Type Contract
We have a need in our school district for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Location: LaBelle, FL
- Master’s degree in Education for the Teaching Deaf Students
- FL Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Full Time (37.5 Hours)
- Start/End Date: ASAP-5/26/23 Likely to extentd to for 23/24 School Year
- Caseload: K-12th – Itinerant 10 Schools – 23 Students
- Competitive weekly pay (Starting $40+ an Hour) Pay based on experience
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement