Urgently Hiring: Speech-Language Pathologist Full Time Job (SLP) Hewitt, Texas
Hewitt, TX 5 days agoApply Now
I am working with a great school district near Hewitt that is interviewing candidates for a Speech-Language Pathologist position for the upcoming school year. Interviews for this position are being scheduled quickly, so please submit your application today to schedule an immediate interview.
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology.
- Master’s/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Perform assessments and screenings to determine student’s speech needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and make recommendations to parents and teachers on the best treatment plan.
- Submit computerized Medicaid billing for reimbursement.
- Collaborate with teachers and pupil services personnel to execute treatment plans.
Please apply below or send your resume directly to [email protected] .
To learn more about other SLP jobs and throughout the country, contact Anthony to discuss openings in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement