Urgently Interviewing: School Based Orientation and Mobility Specialist, Scranton, PA
Scranton, PA 4 days agoApply Now
Soliant is assisting a wonderful district near Scranton, PA looking to fill a new position for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist. Individuals who are certified are encouraged to apply.
Orientation and Mobility Specialists (OMS) teach individuals with visual impairments to travel safely, confidently and independently in their environment. They work with infants, children and adults.
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Part Time Position - 25 hours
- ASAP- End of School Year (Renewal for 22-23 School Year)
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits in health, dental, and vision
- Pennsylvania Orientation and Mobility Certification Required!
If you'd like to be immediately considered for an interview, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected].
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement