Currently accepting and interviewing candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Petersburg, VA (and multiple other VA areas). Soliant aims to hire a remote or in-person, full-time or part-time, experienced, VA licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Virginia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Be ASHA certified (SLP-CCC)
- Strong SLP-CFY candidates are open to apply
- Full-time and part-time SLP openings
- Writing IEP, direct therapy, collaborating with parents and other specialties
- Start - end of school year 2022-2023
- Multiple openings - virtual or face to face
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Senior Account Executive - Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement