We are seeking an experienced Vascular Tech to join our team for a 13-week assignment in Vancouver, WA. As a Vascular Tech, you will be responsible for assisting physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular and cardiovascular conditions. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in cath lab, with experience in cardiac, interventional radiology, and vascular cases. Neuro experience is a plus.
- Perform vascular ultrasound procedures and assist physicians during vascular and cardiovascular procedures.
- Accurately record and report patient information and test results.
- Maintain equipment and supplies in a clean and organized manner.
- Communicate effectively with physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure patient comfort and safety during procedures.
- At least 2 years of experience in cath lab, with experience in cardiac, interventional radiology, and vascular cases.
- Neuro experience is a plus.
- BLS/ACLS certification.
- WA License or RCIS certification.
About Vancouver, WA: Vancouver is a beautiful city located in southwestern Washington State, just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. Known for its scenic beauty and outdoor recreation opportunities, Vancouver is a great place to live and work. The city is home to numerous parks and hiking trails, as well as the historic Fort Vancouver National Historic Site. With its mild climate, Vancouver is also a great place to enjoy outdoor activities year-round. In addition, Vancouver has a thriving arts and culture scene, with a variety of theaters, galleries, and museums.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a skilled and experienced Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician seeking a travel assignment in Mt. Vernon, WA, please apply today!
If you would like to expedite your process, go ahead, and complete the skills checklist. Make sure to add my name: Connor Milan as your recruiter: www.soliant.com/skillschecklist
With all these exceptional offers listed above, please reach out to me,
Connor Milan, at 678-367-0639 with any questions you might have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement