Category Imaging - Ultrasound Vascular
Job Type Travel
Job Posting: Vascular Ultrasound Tech - Twin Falls, Idaho
Are you a skilled Vascular Ultrasound Technician seeking an exciting opportunity in Twin Falls, Idaho? Look no further! We are currently accepting applications for a Vascular Ultrasound Tech position at a leading healthcare facility in the area.
- Schedule: 5 x 8 hour days, 8:00 am to 5 pm
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay rate
- Direct hiring process
- Quick interview and hire
- Valid certification as a Vascular Ultrasound Technician
- Proficient in performing various vascular ultrasound procedures
- Knowledge of Doppler ultrasound, venous reflux exams, and arterial duplex imaging
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the skills checklist by visiting the following link: Skills Checklist.
- Email your resume and two professional references to [email protected]
- In the email subject line, please include "Vascular Ultrasound Tech - [Your Name]".
Note: Please place your name as the traveler and Lake Kelley as the recruiter on the skills checklist and in the email.
- Join our dynamic team and contribute to the provision of high-quality patient care in the field of Vascular Ultrasound. T
- ake advantage of this exciting opportunity to enhance your career and make a positive impact on the lives of patients.
- We look forward to receiving your application and reviewing your qualifications.
- Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at the provided email address, [email protected]
Cath, EP, IR, OR Soliant | www.soliant.com O: 770-882-2028
“Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement