Category Schools - Social Worker
Job Type Contract
Soliant is currently seeking a Vermont licensed Social Worker candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Vermont
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Have at least 2 years of Special Education experience preferred
- Caseload is being determined
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- Remainder of the school year
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement