Awesome new Speech Language Pathologist opportunity that is now available near Villa Rica, Georgia.
- Full time will be approximately 40 hours per week (5 days)
- Quick start - end of the school year contract
- Working with elementary students
- Will consider CFY or CCC SLPs
- New graduates will be accepted and supervision can be provided!
Out of state candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply! We can assist with the relocation expenses, as well as, provide per diem housing and travel stipends to make sure that this experience is extremely positive and rewarding.
For more information about this position, please reach out to me today! Resumes should be sent to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
I am excited to connect with you!
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement