Virtual Audiologist Needed for Student Clinical Services, 2023-24 School Year
As a Virtual Audiologist for Student Clinical Services, you will play a vital role in supporting students with hearing-related needs. Utilizing your expertise in audiology, you will remotely review clinical hearing reports, analyze results, provide personalized recommendations, and assist with troubleshooting equipment. Through virtual consultations and collaboration with educational professionals, you will ensure students receive the necessary auditory support to optimize their academic success. This position requires the ability to work remotely and deliver virtual services from a home office.
- Part-time position for the 2023-24 school year. Consulting roughly once a month.
- Review clinical hearing reports of students, analyze results, and interpret audiological data.
- Offer personalized recommendations for hearing assistance devices, equipment adjustments, and communication strategies to support students' hearing needs.
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment issues, providing guidance, and remote support to ensure optimal functioning of hearing devices.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and healthcare professionals to develop individualized plans that promote students' auditory development and educational growth.
- Maintain accurate and detailed electronic records of consultations, recommendations, and interventions.
- Master's degree or higher in Audiology from an accredited institution.
- Valid Texas state licensure as an Audiologist.
- Proven experience in audiology, preferably with experience in pediatric audiology or working with students.
- Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting clinical hearing reports.
- Strong knowledge of hearing assistance devices, assistive technology, and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with educational professionals, parents, and students.
- Proficiency in using telehealth platforms and virtual communication tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information appropriately.
- 1099 contract position with liability insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement