Virtual BCBA | Part Time Hours | Central Falls, RI
Our School District is seeking a licensed and certified behavioral analyst. The ideal candidate must possess relevant qualifications and experience to oversee, develop, and implement strategies to enhance student behavior and academic performance. The successful applicant must also have strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills to collaborate with teachers, parents, and school administrators. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and inclusive learning community that offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Dates: ASAP start - 12/21/23
- Hours: Part-time: 6-8 hours per week. (Supervising the onsite full-time RBT only)
- Caseload: Supervision of 1 RBT onsite
- Duties: Supervising and advising the onsite RBT for 6-8 hours a week virtually.
- They need a LBA license(Licensed Behavior Analyst license) Specifically for the state of Rhode Island.
- If they do not have this, please make sure their national BCBA license is active so they can immediately apply for the Rhode Island license. Candidate must be okay with working part-time only, as they are only supervising the onsite RBT who is doing the student services.
- Work with students on the Autism spectrum & other behavioral issues
- Collaborate on IEPs with teachers
- May supervise RBTs
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits packages
If you're on the lookout for an exciting opportunity, don't hesitate to reach out to me at (770)-882-2048 via call or text. I can provide valuable insights and connect you with resources to help you achieve your goals. Let's explore possibilities together and see where it leads. Don't miss out on a chance to take your career or business to the next level. Contact me now and let's get started on creating a brighter future for yourself!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement