Virtual Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Central Falls, RI 23/24 School Year
Central Falls, RI 14 days agoApply Now
Virtual Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Central Falls, RI – 23/24 School Year
Join our team as a dedicated BCBA. Make a profound impact on students' lives in the 23/24 school year. Apply now to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment!
Location: Central Falls, RI
Employment Type: Part time, 4 month assignment
- Developing and providing PD to district behaviorists
- Conducting assessments to identify the causes of challenging behaviors.
- Developing and implementing behavior intervention plans.
- Consulting on individual children in district buildings
- Attends students’ IEP meetings as needed.
- Master's degree in School/Education Psychology, Behavior, or Special Education.
- National BCBA certification
- Active BCBA state license.
- If an RBT you must have an LBA License
- Mut pass tech screening.
- Competitive weekly compensation to recognize and reward your expertise and dedication.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Matching Program to support your financial goals and future planning.
Please submit your resume and relevant documents electronically to Payal Desai or contact me directly at 770-882-2033. Don't miss the chance to utilize your credentials and empower students to achieve their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement