Category Schools - Interpreter
Job Type Contract
VIRTUAL, ESOL teacher position in New Hampshire
- Full time or part time
- Provide and coordinate ESOL services for students K-12
- Provide pull-out and push-in instructional services for ELLs
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of ELLs.
- Communicate with parents of ELLs on the progress of their children in acquiring English.
- Must have ESOL certification
- Starting ASAP until June 14th
- Recent school-based experience and virtual
- Must pass Tech Screen
- 1099 contract
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Monsie Montecinos directly or send the most recent copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement