Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
Virtual, ESY Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position in MS
Job Description: We are seeking a passionate and skilled Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school in Mississippi. As a virtual SLP, you will have the opportunity to work remotely from the comfort of your own home while delivering speech therapy services to clients through our secure and user-friendly online platform. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Need for summer, 20 hours a week to help support.
- Conducting comprehensive assessments to evaluate clients' speech, language, and communication abilities.
- Developing individualized therapy plans based on clients' specific needs and goals.
- Delivering engaging and evidence-based therapy sessions using interactive digital tools and resources.
- Providing ongoing support, monitoring progress, and adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and client progress.
- Staying current with advances in the field of speech-language pathology and incorporating new techniques and strategies into practice.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid Mississippi state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) is preferred.
- Proven experience working as an SLP, preferably with virtual/telepractice experience.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessment tools, and evidence-based intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish rapport with clients and their families remotely.
- Proficient in using virtual therapy platforms and digital tools for assessment, therapy, and documentation.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to effectively manage a caseload in a remote work environment.
- Reliable internet connection and a dedicated, quiet workspace.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work remotely.
- Professional development opportunities and access to continuing education resources.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals with speech and language challenges.
- Clinical team support.
- 1099 contract position with liability insurance.
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Monsie Montecinos directly or send the most recent copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement