Category Schools - OT - Telehealth
Job Type Contract
A virtual Occupational Therapist is required for a Part-Time position in our Texas school district. For the 2023-2024 academic year, this is a completely remote opportunity. This job has a 1099 contract status. Job performance is a requirement for job renewal.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Texas State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in Texas.
- Must have Online School Experience
- Part Time: 5 Weekly Hours
- Duties: IEPS, Evaluations, and Assessments
- Caseloads: Around 5 Students
- About 30 Minutes with each student per day
- Dates | August 14, 2023 – May 24, 2024
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Please submit your resume for the opportunity to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. Use the contact details below for serious submissions and questions.
Sarah Cotter | Sr. Account Executive
E-mail Address | 678-710-7542
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement