Category Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
Job Type Contract
Director is ready to interview virtually.
A school district located in Minnesota is looking for a full-time school psychologist. This position is currently open to virtual candidates. Responsibilities would include mainly testing and evaluations. 2 years of school’s experience is required. Candidate must be licensed in Minnesota as a school psychologist.
- Part Time
- Must be a MN licensed school Psychologist
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- No counseling involved in this role.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement