*Hiring* Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is looking to place a licensed SLP to provide remote speech-therapy services to students in a school district in Minnesota The ideal candidate will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to the e students in need! This position will give you the opportunity to work from home!
- Virtual Therapy Services-direct and indirect
- Full time
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- 1-2 years school setting experience
- Licensed SLP-CCC
- An active/pending Minnesota state licensure
- A computer and in home WiFi
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
Do you want to work from home? This position is fulltime and remote for the school year. Interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a position like it, please apply below now or to apply directly contact Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement