Category Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
Job Type Contract
A school district located near Roelyn, IA is looking for a full-time school psychologist. This position is currently open to virtual candidates only. Responsibilities would include mainly testing and evaluations. 2 years of school’s experience is preferred, but district is open to new graduates with great internship experience. Candidate must be licensed in IOWA as a school psychologist.
- Full-time. M-F
- Virtual position
- Must be a IA licensed school Psychologist.
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- No counseling involved in this role.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement