Virtual School Social Worker | Full-Time or Part-Time | Michigan Licensure
Grand Rapids, MI 19 days agoApply Now
Virtual School Social Worker
We are actively scheduling interviews to hire one Virtual School Social Worker for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. This will be a fast interview process to provide students with the necessary services as soon as possible. Depending on job performance, a contract renewal for the entire 2023-2024 school year is highly prominent. Apply now to be considered!
Interviewing from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM daily, except on a Thursdays.
- Willing to consider new graduates and out-of-state candidates as long as they can be licensed by the day that they start.
- Must hold a Michigan State School Social Worker License.
- Must have School Social Worker endorsement.
- Must pass a computer tech screen before interviewing.
- Must pass a reference check before starting.
- Must obtain liability insurance by start date.
- Several Virtual Positions | Full-Time and Part-Time
- Start: ASAP | Approximately two weeks after accepting the job offer.
- Contract Renewal is dependent upon job performance.
- Caseloads Available:
- Pre-K - 8th Grade
- High School
- Will have a lot of training and support.
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $40+
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and guidance throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Please apply with an updated resume to be considered for the position as soon as possible. If your resume exhibits the necessary qualifications, then you will be contacted by our Senior Account Executive for a preliminary phone interview.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Account Executive
Email | Click here
Phone | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement