A great school in Louisiana is looking to hire a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work from home
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Louisiana Speech Language Pathologist License
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
To learn more about this Virtual Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement