Happy Fall! We are currently seeking Washington licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the school year. The goal is to hire qualified SLPs with tele-therapy and schools experience.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Washington
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- DOE teachers certificate
- Have Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Caseload: TBD
- Virtual assignment
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement