Job Title: Virtual Sign Language Interpreter
Company: Soliant Education
Location: Michigan (Virtual)
Job Type: Full-Time
Duration: ASAP - 6/7/2024
Pay Range: $40 - $45 per hour
Are you a dedicated and skilled Sign Language Interpreter seeking an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant Education is looking for a Virtual Sign Language Interpreter to join our team in Michigan. If you have a 3.5 EIPA or higher and are passionate about helping students succeed, we want to hear from you!
- Provide virtual sign language interpreting services for students in educational settings.
- Facilitate effective communication between students who are deaf or hard of hearing and their instructors, peers, and other staff members.
- Adhere to professional and ethical standards while ensuring the confidentiality of all student information.
- Collaborate with educators and support staff to create an inclusive and accessible learning environment.
- Must have a 3.5 EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) score or higher.
- Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to virtual learning platforms and technology.
- Previous experience in an educational setting is preferred but not required.
- Competitive hourly pay ranging from $40 to $45 per hour.
- Full-time position with the potential for contract extension.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' educational journeys.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply:
If you are a qualified Sign Language Interpreter ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Maya Wenson at [email protected]. Be sure to include your EIPA score and any relevant experience in your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement