Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We have a position for a Speech Language Pathologist for the new school year. The assignment is Full Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities.
Location: Anoka, MN
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC (Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Licensed with the State
Details about the position:
- August 31, 2023 - June 6, 2024
- Full Time (30-40 hours)
- Middle or High School Position; Disabilities vary but SLP would be paired with someone in the class to assist the student
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals; documents and charts progress student progress; coordinates and leads IEP meetings.
- Consults with teachers, parents, administration, etc.
- Interviewing now!
- Competitive weekly pay $30-48/hr
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Ericka Hughes at my office number at 678-327-0985
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement