Virtual Speech Language Pathologist school-based opening in Oregon. Scheduling virtual interviews now!
We are impacting lives! Together, we will continue our mission of transforming the lives of children and families, improving the quality of therapeutic and behavioral services, and joining like-minded therapists and educators in order to have a greater impact in our communities.
Please see the details below.
- Full-Time | Virtual
- Full School Year
- Caseload: K-12
- General SLP responsibilities
- More details will be discussed during the interview
- Active Oregon Licensure required
- ASHA Certification required
- CCCs required
- Must pass a drug test
- Must pass a background check
- Experience working in education is preferred but not required
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 1099 Contract
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. You will be contacted within 1-2 business days regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the account executive with the contact information listed below.
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
Click here to email: Amanda Buckles
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement