Virtual SLP Job - Speech Teletherapy in Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles , California Posted 9 days agoApply Now
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Los Angeles, California
Are you a qualified SLP looking to make some extra money? Are you licensed in California? Like the idea of working from home?
Then great news: Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Los Angeles, CA for a full time contract position available for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
· An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in CA
· At least two years school experience or a similar role
Specifications about the position:
· Caseload: based on availability and experience
· Full time: 37.5 hours/week
· Calendar school year
· Quick interview and hire process
Apply below or directly send your resume to our Account Executive, Lincoln Bland at email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement