Virtual SLP Job - Work from home - Speech Teletherapy in Minnesota
Minneapolis , Minnesota Posted 8 days agoApply Now
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Job in Minnesota - Are you a qualified SLP looking to make some extra money? Like the idea of working from home? Are you licensed in Minnesota?
Then great news: Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Minneapolis, MN for a part-time contract position available for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify, you must have at least:
· A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
· An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MN
· At least two years school experience or a similar role
Specifications about the position:
· Caseload: based on availability and experience
· Flexible part time options: 10-25 hours
· Supportive and friendly staff
· Quick interview and hire process
Apply below or directly send your resume to our Account Executive, Lincoln Bland at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement