Virtual Special Education Teacher (SPED) needed for 23/24 School Year near Bluffton, SC
Bluffton, SC 20 days agoApply Now
Special Education Teacher (SPED) needed for 23/24 School Year near Bluffton, SC
We are currently seeking Special Education Teachers for the 23/24 school year. The Special Education Teacher will work collaboratively with school personnel in providing, implementing, designing, and adapting instructional programs for the special educational needs of identified students in a variety of settings. A primary focus is the establishment of a positive learning environment that promotes a high level of achievement for all students while considering the background and developmental level of the individual student. This is a remote position.
Location: Bluffton, SC
Start: 23/24 SY
- Caseload: Elementary (Severe and Profound).
- Implement, and monitor individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Work collaboratively with general education teachers and other support staff to provide the best possible outcomes for students.
- Support students' academic, social, and emotional growth through effective teaching strategies and interventions.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and participate in IEP meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Active SC Special Education Teacher Credentials
- Full-time benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
If you are an experienced Special Education Teacher looking to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement