Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | Elementary And High School
Baltimore, MD 17 days agoApply Now
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you'll assess and treat students who have speech, language, voice, swallowing and fluency disorders.
*Must have active SLP licensure in the state of Maryland.
* School will consider out of state SLP's
- W2 Contract position
- Location: Westover
- Dates: ASAP - June 2024
- Several positions open
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ensure that all activities conform to district and cooperative guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the school district, cooperative, and community.
- Work effectively with community organizations.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K program
- Get paid every Friday
- No working over 40 hours
770-882-2045 | Email Lindsey Hamilton
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement