Category Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district in North Carolina who is seeking to hire a passionate Speech Language Pathologist. In this position the SLP will be providing 100% remote services to K-12 students.
Benefits and Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active or pending state SLP license
- Weekly, direct deposit
- Guarunteed hours
- Vocovisions toolkit that includes clinical and tech resources with zoom.
- 1099 independent contract
- Full and part time flexibility
For more information on this position or something else on Soliant Health's website please contact Hannah Lugo. I look foward to hearing from you.
Hannah Lugo | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement