Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for upcoming 22'-23' School Year in California
San Jose, CA 1 day agoApply Now
A school in California is seeking a Full Time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. They will also develop an appropriate treatment plan to train, communicate and educate family and caregivers of those with communication disorders. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position. This is a fantastic district with a lot of virtual therapy knowledge and supportive faculty.
- Diagnosing and treating communication disorders
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Previous experience in the SLP setting.
- Previous experience in School setting required
- Previous teletherapy experience preferred
- Must have a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Fully accredited (SLP-CCC)
- Active Teaching License
Employment type: Full time, Contract
Contact: Michael Barcena
- Phone: 770-882-2011
- Email: [email protected]
Apply and send resume to email if interested in a School Speech Therapy Position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement