Happy New School Year! We are currently seeking Oklahoma licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the 2022-2023 year. The goal is to hire qualified SLPs who have schools experience.
To qualify you must:
- Have active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Oklahoma
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Have Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Tele-therapy experience
- Multiple openings
- Caseload is based on preference and availability
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement