We are hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist our School Year. This is a great position please see details below!
Location: Lynn, Massachusetts
- Dates: ASAP - 06/16/2023
- Caseload: Part-time
- Right now, 1 school (but perhaps 2)
- K-5 with 3 self-contained classrooms for student with cognitive disabilities.
*(Only students who can tolerate and attend to remote Speech would be assigned to this service.)
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to
Victoria Pope directly at 678-710-7674
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement