A reputable educational organization is seeking two dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to join their virtual team in Anoka, MN for the 2023-2024 school year. As a virtual SLP, you will have the opportunity to provide remote speech and language services to students at the middle or high school levels, working alongside in-person staff members to support students with disabilities.
- Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to identify students' speech and language needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals for students
- Provide virtual therapy and intervention services to students with a variety of speech and language disorders
- Collaborate with in-person staff members to support students in the classroom and provide necessary accommodations
- Assist in the development of individualized education plans (IEPs) and provide input during IEP meetings
- Monitor and track student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed
- Provide guidance and support to in-person staff members working directly with students
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation and reports
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist license in the state of Minnesota
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) is preferred
- Experience working as an SLP in a school or clinical setting
- Knowledge of various speech and language disorders and interventions
- Familiarity with virtual therapy platforms and technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and staff members
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of students remotely
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the unique needs of virtual service delivery
To apply for one of these positions, please email your resume and references to the provided email address. Please indicate "Virtual SLP Application - Anoka, MN" in the subject line of your email.
This organization offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with professional development opportunities to support your growth as a virtual SLP.
Please email Bailee Nutt or apply below to be considered for this opportunity. For an immediate response you may call or text Bailee Nutt at 813-343-2365.
Click Here to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement