Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed Lone Tree, CA - 23/24 School Year
Lone Tree, CA 15 days agoApply Now
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed
Lone Tree, CA - 23/24 School Year
- Full time
- K - 12 caseload
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs and goals.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of student progress and participate in the Individualized Education Program (IEP) process.
- Master’s degree in speech language pathology or communications.
- Valid state license or certification as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- CCCs preferred.
- Competitive compensation package
Apply now to secure your position as a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023/2024 school year. For any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Tione Jones | Recruiting Advisor | 770-882-2033
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement