Virtual, Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Colorado
Job Description: As a Virtual Part-Time Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the communication and language needs of students through teletherapy. Using your expertise in speech and language pathology, you will assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders in a virtual environment. This position offers the flexibility to work from home, providing services to students in Colorado.
- Full time for the upcoming 23-24 school year
- Pre-K-12th grade caseload
- Primarily elementary school students
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication skills.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' speech and language disorders.
- Provide virtual therapy sessions to students, focusing on articulation, language development, fluency, and social communication.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other members of the student's educational team to set goals, monitor progress, and adjust intervention plans.
- Utilize teletherapy software and digital resources to deliver engaging and effective speech-language services.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of assessments, progress reports, and session notes.
- Stay current with best practices and evidence-based interventions in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Participate in regular team meetings and professional development activities to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid Colorado state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Proven experience in providing speech-language pathology services, preferably in a virtual or teletherapy setting.
- Knowledge of various assessment tools and treatment techniques for speech and language disorders.
- Familiarity with teletherapy platforms and technology used in remote service delivery.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, parents, and educational team members.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to maintain accurate records and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate flexibility, and adapt to the needs of each student.
- Clinical team support.
- 1099 contract position with liability insurance.
This position is available to be filled immediately. For questions/consideration, please contact Monsie Montecinos directly or send the most recent copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement