VIRTUAL | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Arizona, USA.
chandler , AZ 6 days agoApply Now
VIRTUAL | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Arizona, USA. Full time role.
General Definition of Work:
The Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults.
- Requires a Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA certified
- Must hold active SLP State Teaching License
- Full time
- K-8th grade caseload
All Virtual roles will be classified as 1099's meaning you will be an independent contractor through Soliant Health.
• Competitive hourly pay
• Weekly paychecks!
• Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
• Interview assistance and support!
If this sounds like a position you would like to be submitted for, please contact Bethany Morris directly via her cell at (678)497-4824. For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement