VIRTUAL | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Ridgecrest, CA.
ridgecrest, CA 11 days agoApply Now
General Definition of Work:
Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) (sometimes called speech therapists) assess, diagnose, treat, and help to prevent communication and swallowing disorders in children and adults.
- Requires a Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology or communication Disorders.
- Must be ASHA Certified (American Speech and Language Association)
- Must hold an active SLP State Teaching License
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
All Virtual roles will be classified as 1099's meaning you will be an independent contractor through Soliant Health.
- Caseload will involve TWO elementary schools
• Competitive hourly pay
• Weekly paychecks!
• Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
• Interview assistance and support!
If this sounds like a position you would like to be submitted for, please contact Bethany Morris directly via her cell at (678)497-4824. For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected] All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement