Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district in Texas, TX.
Currently looking to hire a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), for 23-24 school year. This is a great opportunity to add experience as a tele-therapist and have flexibility in your schedule. Equal compensation for direct and indirect services.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- 2 years experience working as Speech-Language Pathologist (C's active)
- An active license and certification for the state of Texas
- Preferred experience with school age students
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Phone : 6787107762
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement