Soliant Health is currently hiring for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist job in Washington state. This is a full-time position providing teletherapy services for a local school district.
Soliant tele-therapists receive technical and clinical training along with access to online testing tools and materials. For additional details apply below.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Two years of experience working in a school setting
- Computer with web cam and high speed internet access
- License to practice in the state of Washington and ESA certification
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109Apply Now
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement