Visual Impairment Teachers needed! | 22/23’ SY | Atlanta, GA
We’re quickly interviewing TVI (Teachers of the Visually Impaired) that love to work with kids! We work with your local school district near Atlanta, GA for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full time 37.5 hours/week
- K-12th caseload TBD
- Onsite position
- Braille and Nemeth Braille preferred
- Master's degree in education for visually impaired students
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Active state license in visual education
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits packages
Ready to interview? Call/Text me at (770)-882-2048. Quick zoom interviews!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement