Looking for a school psychologist position for the upcoming 22/23 school year? Soliant is currently arranging interviews with school districts in the Fall City, Washington area.
- Must have a valid Washington State ESA Certificate with a school psychology endorsement
- Conduct initial evaluations, reevaluations, and functional behavior assessments
- K-12 caseload
- Full time, 37-40 hrs./week
- 22/23 School Year
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We partner with school districts across the United States by finding dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart.
Apply now or email Catherine your resume at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Schools are ready to interview and hire quickly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement