Blazerworks is now accepting applications for Registered Behavior Technicians. This RBT will be helping a neighboring school district by filling in as a contractor for the remainder of the school year.
This is an ASAP start position that will continue through June 10, 2023.
This contract assignment is full-time at 30+ hours per week.
This district will provide supervision for qualified RBTs.
This behavior technician should be comfortable working in both 1:1 classroom aide roles as well as working in individual SDC classrooms.
Behavioral, CPI training/experience is a must.
- Active CA RBT Certification
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check and Fingerprints
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen
- Must be able to start within 2 weeks
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] or click to apply below.
~Rin @ BZW
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement