We are actively hiring for a Special Education Teacher for 23/24 School Year | Centreville, MI
Centreville, MI 12 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
For the upcoming school year, our school district in Centreville, MI is hiring a Special Education Teacher for an onsite position. We are actively scheduling virtual interviews with our administration team. Please see the details below for this fantastic opportunity!
Location: Centreville, MI
- Full Time
- Start Date: August 14, 2023
- End Date: May 29, 2024
- District is likely to renew for next school year, depending on job performance.
- Caseload: Special Education; Elementary Intensive Instructional Support Program Teacher -Pathfinder Building
- Hourly rate starting at $35-$40 depending on experience
- Zoom Interview!
- Active Special Education Licensure in the state of Michigan
- Active Special Education Certification
- School's Experience Preferred
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Full-Time Support
- Matching 401K
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Please send a copy of your resume to Alexus Newsome via email in order to be reviewed right away. After receiving your application, I'll be in touch with you to discuss the employment process and find out more about you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement