WEEKLY PAY! Special Education Teacher (SPED) Needed- East Cleveland, OH
East Cleveland, OH 31 days agoApply Now
Are you a Special Education Teacher looking for a new opportunity? We are looking to interview and hire a SPED teacher to work in our school district for the current school year. Please see details below:
Location: East Cleveland, OH
PAY: $40/hr+ (negotiable/depending on experience)
- Contract Position | Full Time
- 40 hours a week
- Start/ End Date: ASAP- 6/6/2024
- Caseload Details:
- Working with students in grades 4-8
- Onsite Only
- Zoom Interview
- Assess students’ skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive weekly pay (W2)
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Advisory Support
- Bachelor’s degree in education or Master’s/ Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Ohio Special Education Teaching License
If this opportunity fits what you are looking for, apply and send an updated resume. Feel free to reach out to my direct office number at 678-951-0823 if you have any further questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement