Soliant Health is searching for a remote Speech Language Pathologist for one school district in Ohio. This is a contract position for the remainder of the school year. We are looking for SLPs who provide client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re compassionate and resourceful, we want to hear from you!
- Various caseloads (K-12)
- Case management, indirect services, evaluations, etc.
- Full-time and part-time candidates welcome to apply!
- On-site Paraprofessionals and Speech Language Pathology Assistants to facilitate remote therapy
- VocoVision Platform provides thousands of intervention strategies, clinical team assistance, scheduling, assessments, etc.
- Working from the comfort of your home!
- Eligibility to work on multiple assignments if needed
- 1099 Independent Contractor
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- 2 years of experience in schools
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement