Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based near Wind Gap, PA! Soliant is working with a rural school district in the area, and seeking an exceptional Speech-Language Pathologist to help finish out the school year.
The applicant will be supporting students in Autism Support and Emotional Support classrooms, and working with a large age range. Students are based in 5 different sites; mileage reimbursement is available for travel within the school district.
We seek applicants who are:
- Great at communicating with students, families and staff
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and committed to the success of their students
- Pennsylvania DOE clearances
- Pennsylvania SLP license
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement