Soliant is seeking a Wisconsin-licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to assist with an upcoming Leave of Absence.
- Short-term (10-12 weeks)
- Work with elementary school students
- Approx. 32 students on caseload
- Wisconsin SLP license
- SLP endorsement on the Department of Public Instruction credential
Additional details relating to the caseload,will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement