Ready to interview immediately!
A school district near South San Francisco, California is looking for registered behavior technicians to joint their behavioral team. Great opportunity to get into schools with a GREAT district! 1+ year RBT experience preferred, but not necessary. All duties take place at the school site.
No evenings or weekends. Wonderful daytime school hours. Very competitive pay with employee sponsored benefits!
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume to [email protected] .
- Caseload: 1:1 or behavior classroom. Multiple caseloads available. Dependent on candidate experience and district availability.
- Virtual interview process.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement