Woodstock, GA: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or CF)
Woodstock, GA 26 days agoApply Now
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the area of Woodstock, GA and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
This is a high achieving school system in metro Atlanta, with a cohesive speech team and very manageable caseload numbers. SLP-CCC candidates looking for some work life balance, or Clinical Fellows who seek a gradual start to their speech careers, will thrive here!
We are working with a few openings, covering preschool programs, or K-12 buildings--reasonable effort will be made to assign students based on applicant's clinical skills or preferred work schedule.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Georgia SLP license
- SLP certificate issued by the Georgia PSC
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement