Worcester, Massachusetts - Full Time - Experienced Clinical Pharmacist
Worcester, MA 5 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is seeking to hire an Experienced Inpatient Pharmacist who is actively licensed in Massachusetts! Contact ASAP! [email protected] 281.668.0671
I look forward to working with you, and you becoming part of our Soliant Health Pharmacy Team!!
- Accurately prepares, compounds, and dispenses medications to patients in accordance with the laws, rules, and regulations of the Board of Registration in Pharmacy, the Department of Public Health, and the Food and Drug Administration.
- Works in unit dose and sterile products area to ensure all medications are dispensed correctly and reach patients within acceptable time limits.
- Interprets and evaluates orders for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness while meeting time and volume requirements as well as considering standards of practice and hospital procedures, guides and policies in the context of patient specific factors including but not limited to allergies, labs, genetics, height, weight, PMH, problems, medication profile, etc.
Industry: Inpatient Hospital, Healthcare
Duration: 13+ weeks
Shift: Rotating Day/Evening
License: Active MA
Start-date: ASAP - Immediate
Benefits: YES! Great Rate &Travel Package!
-Apply, then complete a skills checklist https://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist/ when sending your resume to [email protected]
If you’re looking to expand your network let’s connect! linkedin.com/in/megangwillim
Soliant Health – Account Executive, Pharmacy Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement